Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pip update...

Hi all, it's Will! It's a long story, but Pip is no longer Pip... Here's a quick update and we'll post more shortly as to how and all the other stuff...

I am pleased to announce that as of 7:28 pm this evening (July 18th, 2007) our first child was brought into the world, Charlotte Jean Parris... formerly known as Pip. It's not according to how we would have liked, but I am so happy to report that both of the ladies are doing fine and healthy! Charlie (what we'll call her) was 2 lbs 8 oz and 14.5 inches long, and she's beautiful (just like her mom!).

We're grateful for all the doctors at CHOC and St. Joe's, they did a wonderful job with the two most important things in my life! Thank you for all the prayers, we just ask that you continue to pray for Jess and Charlotte for a speedy recovery and continued growth and health. Charlie is doing wonderful and is a little fighter already... again, just like her mom, and we love it! Jess is recovering wonderfully and will be able to go and see our little miracle tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures I was able to get off the camera, I don't have all my gear here since Jess was transferred to about 4 rooms today, but that is a story for another post... all that matters though is our beautiful daughter is here and healthy and Jess is doing wonderful and on a quick road to recovery!

So Jess, if you're reading this (and it would be a miracle with no wireless and no other way to check) I love you so very much, and I'm so proud of you! You are going to make the best mom, not to mention how incredibly beautiful you are... I truly am the luckiest man in the world to be your husband!

Charlotte... I've only known you for about 5 and half hours and I love you so much too! You're a little fighter, a lot stubborn, and a whole mess of trouble already, but mom and I love you so much and we can't wait to see you again. Your mom and I are incredibly blessed to be your parents, we love you with all our hearts!

Family and friends, here are a few quick pictures of our baby girl, Charlotte Jean...

Aloha and God bless!!

Beautiful little hands...


The little monitor on her foot...


Our big girl all stretched out (and she twitches in her sleep like her dad :D )


One of my favorites, that's Charlotte holding on to my index finger... daddy's little girl... so beautiful!

3 comments:

Fig+Sage said...

Welcome to the world Charlie!!! (LOVE the name) I am so glad to hear that you & Mama are doing well. Tears are streaming...pure joy for your little family :) Hugs & kisses.....Stancie

Flo Paris said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, Congratulations!
I am SO glad everyone is healthy.
She is beautiful, just like Jess...
I can't wait to hear more.
Love, Flo

ps-Charlie is one of my favorite names, it's just so cute.

Patti said...

Jess and Will,

Just want you to know we are keeping you both and Charlie (love her name) in our prayers. She is sure a cutie and looks so strong. I'm so glad I found your blog thanks to your Uncle Jim. I had it once and lost it. Everything you wrote Jess about your pregnancy was beautiful and can't wait to read about this new child in your lives. Love Aunt Patti